Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY ~ Dear Friends


Dear Friends!

I wish each mother out there a
wonderful
Mother's Day.
Hope you are spoiled and your
family blesses you!

I feel so blessed to be a mother
and can remember so well when
I found out just before
Mother's Day that my
daughter was on her way!
It was always my dreams to be...
a mom!

Have a wonderful day friends!
Lorena

PS...Please do not forget to leave comments
and become a follower to
be entered in my
PINK MYSTERY
giveaway!
Check out yesterdays PINK Saturday
post for more information.

2 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO,
THAT WAS WONDERFUL TO FIND OUT AT THIS TIME YOU WERE GOING TO BECOME A MOM :) WISHING YOU A JOYOUS MOTHERS DAY :)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Lorena! M is so lucky to have such a sweet mom! My mother and I had a wonderful day together, then yesterday was spent with Bree, A & K!!

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents