Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Lovely Vacation Time, Lovely Art



Well, I have not been in for a number of days. Our family went on our annual Easter/Spring Break Vacation to visit my sis in Floriday. Unfortunately, that may be our last, they are now moving back to our stomping grounds, in the Seattle/Tacoma Washington area. They live in Jacksonville and I just fell in love with the area as well as the weather. Considering the snowy winter we have had this year...it was a very welcomed break. Needless to say, 2 days after we got home, it snowed, yet again, another 5 inches! SPRING, where are you?

I also, have a couple of items that I have painted that I meant to get pictures of. One, is my newest favorite, and it went to a sweet gal and I know a great home. I hope she will post pictures of where she has hung it. It was of a heart wreath with a couple of bluebird sitting in it. The colors were yummy and my roses just keep developing!

Also, I have a few other items that I have listed on ebay right now as well. I would love to have you check it out.



8 comments:

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Lorena you picked a great time to get out of Michigan!
Sounds like you had fun!

I love love love the blue birds picture! Its soooooo beautiful!

Hugz,
Dolly

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Lovely storage boxes, Lorena! So glad you are back! That top pic looks just like a postcard.

Had to go back & look at all your pretty Easter decor again! LOVE it all~

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

vickie said...

Wonderful pictures Lorena. The picture with the blue birds is just gorgeous. Glad you are back,sorry you had snow again.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lorena, so glad you had a great trip!! It sure helps getting past the snow too. Love your new treasures my friend!
hugs,
Celestina,
La Rea Rose

Katie said...

I'm so glad you got to warm up a little! Love the roses as always!

Miss Rhea said...

Love your boxes, those are so pretty !! Glad you had a nice vacation to see your sister. :)

Bertie said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but I did! These boxes are so pretty!

I'm so glad you had a great time on your vacation. Doesn't it make spring seem a little closer?

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

Donna Lynn said...

Hi there! It is great to visit with others from my state, I have only met about 3-4 so far, haven't been blogging long, but really loving it so far! Please stop by and leave me a comment on my blog, I love it when I get visitors! Your roses are just lovely, you should visit Ronda at www.antiquecottagerose.blogspot.comshe is a wonderful rose painted too.
Blessings, Donna Lynn