Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Friday, February 20, 2009

THANKFUL and Blessed!

Today, I really am feeling like I am truely blessed! This doesn't mean that my life is easy and not without trials...oh man have I been living in a LONG difficult stormy time. But I have an opptimistic outlook that WILL NOT let me stay down long.

Gods has granted me the love of a wonderful man and sweet daughter. I have been supported in my LOVE of creating and painting by many. Especially those who are near and dear to me.

My sweet momma has to be one of my biggest supports and fan. She LOVES getting the many handpainted and created goodies that I have been fortunately enough to give her...AND I know she has incorporated everything into her home. What makes it really special is that we don't live near each other, I live in Michigan and Mom/Dad live in Washington State. When I visit she's alway asks me to BRING my paint brushes..and I have. Her home is filled with many flourishes and roses that I have lovingly painted for her. So...when I recently shared a while back on my blog, my tassel that I had been inspired to design and create..she was first in line asking me if I could make a sweet BLUE Tassel for her Family Room. But not only that, she also loved some tags I had sent her at Christmas. So of course, ordered some of these to give to friends in her book club and wanted me to do some up in PINKS for some dear friends of hers dealing with cancer. I happily oblidged!

That's why I feel so blessed. I wanted to share with you what I did up for my sweet mom and will be sending on to her along with her early Birthday gift she already knows about and has a special spot waiting for it in her home.







Thanks for letting me share these goodies with you.

I couldn't resist adding this sweet tassel with a bunny, I just finished it yesterday. He is ready for spring...and so am I!!!! Just listed in my etsy shop.


Blessings...Lorena

2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Both your sweet bunny tassel & the French Rooster tassel are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! You have some more winners on hand!!! I'm sooo enjoying my tassel ~ the trims you use are so unique!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Bertie said...

Love this post!! I've always had a thing for tassels and use them all over my home. It's amazing how it dresses up the simplest of things!!

Thanks for sharing!

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage