Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Etsy Cottage Style Market Monday




Good Monday Morning Friends!

Today I am joining the monthly Market MONDAY event
that is hosted over at Etsy Cottage Style blog.

Please go on over and check out the many wonderful
goodies I am sure you will find!

Have a GREAT week everyone

Lorena

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Friend :)
Your little white table looks great in the corner with all your pretties on it!
Thanks for visiting me...
Have a Great week yourself. Snowed today and guess it will again on Wed...I NEED spring!
Warmly,
deb