Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Shabby Sweet New Creations In My Etsy Shoppe

Hi Everyone,

Over the past few weeks I have actually been able to
do a bit of painting and creating. 
Of course, I love Creating and my goodies can be found
in my etsy shop.





I will be linking up with
today...so please stop over
and see the great ideas everyone has!
I hope you all have a GREAT
weekend!

Be Blessed,
Lorena

3 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

You have such a talent for painting! Beautiful work! Penny

Robynartdesigns said...

Beautiful work Lorena, love the cake box!!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Gorgeous painted projects Lorena. Thanks for sharing at Shabbilicious Friday.