Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall has Arrived in My Home

Welcome everyone!
 
I am later than I usually am this year in
decorating my home for Fall.
 
A huge reason I am so far behind is...
once we got my daughter settled in her sorority
new home for her Senior year,
for some reason I decided I needed to
purge and organize!
Can anyone relate?
 
I have also made huge strides, even in the midst
of a horrid tooth issue, antibiotics and finally
a tooth extraction.  Gladly, I am on the mend.
 
So lets get those pictures rolling...
 
Fall in my home comes to mainly our main
living areas, kitchen, entry and family.
These rooms blend well with the colors of
fall that I have chosen in reds, golds, caramels
and some yellows.

 
 WELCOME!
 
Our entry Hall tree is so much fun for
me to deck out in any season!

 
Then you will head straight through to our bright and
difficult to picture family room.
I really think my camera is acting up...ugh!



My Favorite area of all to decorate is our fireplace.
This year I decided to bring out all of my scarecrows
and add them to the base around the fireplace opening.






It just feels so feastive!
 
When I decorate for the different seasons I have
always been big on using more loose
items like, greens, leaves, fruits, veggies etc.
 that I can create arrangments from.
I never seem to do the same thing twice...
but that must be the artist in me, I think :)








 
Now in my Kitchen area I mainly prettied up our
eating area table, that we hardly ever eat at!

Again, using what I have and my Mikasa Stoneware
that I got 27 years ago as a wedding gift I crafted what
I think is a fun table scape!
The chairs have a pretty fallish
fabric cover that blends so well with everything. 
My pretty fall center piece uses more
 loose smaller pumkins/fruit
around plates of candles and then my
sweet painted Pumpkin.

More simple displays that are around my kitchen area.



 
Now my home has that cozy warm
feeling that Fall seems to bring!
 
Happy Fall Y'all!

 
I am linking to...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Mari said...

Oh my your home looks so beautiful.
I love your fall decorations....you did a wonderful job making it look cozy and inviting ;)

Smiles~
Mari

Tea in Texas said...

What beautiful home and the lovely decorations for fall add such a festive feel. The fireplace with the different sized pots of scarecrows are precious. Your fall tablescape is so pretty especially with chair covers. Have a great week!

Pam

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my, everything is so pretty and I love, love, love the fireplace. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Lisa Lynn said...

Everything looks so pretty and inviting! Thanks so much for sharing on The Creative Home & Garden Hop! I can't wait to see what you share today :)

Kathy said...

Your home looks so lovely this autumn - I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
Kathy