Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

I'm Published!!

Hello bloggy friends!!!

 I sure have been away for a long time!

But...I am soooo excited I had to share with you
Here an amazing new magazine

Romantic Vintage

that I have been featured in.
My beautiful vintage legal sized clipboard
is included in their Romantic Bizzare section.
Cool huh?

Also,
I am now concentrating my time over on my
page on Facebook called...of course

RoseChicFriends

I share my current etsy projects and listings.
If you're on Facebook I'd love for you to 
find my page an follow
Me there!

Blessings to all!
Lorena

3 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Congratulations, what an honor! I'll have to look for this magazine.
Hugs, and welcome back.
Patti

Doni said...

Woot woot! Congratulations to you! How very exciting!!
All the best!
Doni

Michele said...

Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment! I'm going to have to search out this magazine!!!
Glad you're back!
Michele