Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Update on what I am doing!

Hello sweet friends!

Many of you may have figured by now
I'm not doing much blogging anymore.

But,
I'm still creating and sharing my life
Over at Facebook now.

I'd love for you to follow me over there..
I have a page called...
Rosechicfriends 
Where I love to share my life and newest creations.

Also, you can follow lil ole me there too...
Search for 
Lorena Hanvey Wheeler


And my etsy shop is a buzz with new 
Shabby chic and traditional Christmas decor
My shop is


Wishing you all a wonderful day!


No comments: