Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My First PINK SATURDAY


WELCOME!!! Please come join me and the many other participant in PINK SATURDAY hosted by Beverly of How Sweet the Sound...you will find all the other participant who have joined this Saturday on her blog. Be sure to go look at them when you can. Thanks Beverly for hosting this fun Pink post!

I have really enjoyed reading the PINK Saturday post from the past few weeks. I finally got myself organized enough so that I could join in, YIPPEE! This was such a fun and easy post to do cause I have so much pink around my home...and it really amazed me how much. It was hard to narrow them all down so I picked 5 items of some of my favorite things to show you this week.

This was a recent garage sale find... .50C it is a beauty and large...but I am not sure why it has a handle...any ideas?
This sweet lady pushing a pram is definitely a favorite of mine!
My friend Katie send me some PINK feathers and I found the perfect glass jar to host them in. Then in front on a recent trip to JoAnn's...I found this 3 pack of ROSE soaps...aren't they amazing..yes they look like Rose buds..I could not use them they are just too pretty! But I don't have a problem displaying them.
This is a favorite Tea Cup of mine...its background is soft pink and then in has handpainted roses all over! It's just so yummy!
This last one is of my PINK roses that I enjoy painting. It has been painted on a vintage old mirror...this will be offered in my ebay this weekend starting Sunday.
Enjoy and have a blessed PINK Saturday...Lorena

21 comments:

Dawn said...

Your first picture (the flower with the handle) reminds me of a candle holder. You have some fun pink things. Your painting is beautiful! You do very nice work.

Happy Pink Saturday!
take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Lorena.

All of your pink things are so pretty. I believe the pink rose in your first picture has a handle because it is a candle holder. I think a tapered candle goes right in the middle of the bloom.

Thanks for participating, and for sharing so many lovely things.

Tracy said...

Hi! My first visit...your blog is lovey, and so is all your PINK today! Looks like you had fun with your first Pink Saturday. So many lovely pinks here, and I admire you painting very much. Happy weekend :o)

Anonymous said...

This is just my second pink saturday. I love your first post! You have some pink lovelies. The pink lady pushing the pram is fabulous!!
Enjoy...

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh these are all beautiful pinks!!! The first one was a DEAL!!!! .50 for that treasure!!!!
Love all of your goodies!!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Yeah, your FIRST PINK SATURDAY! Glad you are joining in on the fun! LOVE all your pink!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Miss Rhea said...

The rose with the handle should be a candle holder. Love the soaps. :) I sent one of the girls some like that last Christmas, They are so gorgeous and delicate and smell so nice. :) Love your pink tray :) :)

Anne Fannie said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday!
I have enjoyed looking at all your lovely pink pictures!
Love, Ann

Life on the Edge said...

This is my first Pink Saturday too! This is so much fun! I love all your pink things too, especially with the pretty rose at the top, which I also think must be a candle holder. Love the woman pushing the pram and that lovely cup and saucer too! You create such beautiful painted things!

Kady

Sharon said...

I love all your pink goodies.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorena, So glad you were able to join Beverly and the rest of us. It's so much fun to see what others post about that is pink. Okay...Now I have to have a jar with pink feathers in it. :) Come visit. ~ Lynn

Gone said...

Lorena,

Love your PINK...so pretty!

Thanks for visiting the PINK world of Monet on our blog today...and for you comments.

~Blessings,
Jan

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lorena, so enjoyed your first pink Saturday. Everything is just gorgeous and I love your new blog look. Very pretty. I hope to join pink Saturday soon when I can get some time and organize. LOL! Your daughter is adorable in the pic. She looks just like you. Gorgeous!
Have a nice weekend.
Blessings, Celestina
la rea rose

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Wish I could get myself organized enough to join in pink Saturdays, but I can certainly have fun looking at all your lovely pink items. Thanks!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Lorena! So glad you joined in for the PS posts! It is always so much fun! Oh, I see where you posted "our" pink Southern belle pushing her pram! I just love mine, thanks to you for the inspiration to find one for myself. Your painting at the bottom is yummy!!! Just as always, you have wonderful goodies to share!

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Shirl said...

Hi Lorena, Happy Pink Saturday! So happy that you joined us! What a beautiful pink post! So many pretty things. Thank you so much Lorena for your beautiful and kind words that you commented on my new blog! You have a wonderful gift with words! Just beautiful thank you for sharing!
Love you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Lorena!
Love all your pink items! The tray is so pretty. You are so talented! And the LOVE letters are so cute. Looks like you've been having some fun in that new fabulous craft room!!
Hugs, Sherry

Connie said...

I can't believe how lovely your items are, but then I have your paintings so why should that surprise me, my chic chickadee!!!! Lovely, my dear friend,
Smoochies,
Connie
;-)

Secondhandrose said...

Lorena, you new painting is gorgeous, as usual. Thanks for sharing.
karen

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

What wonderful treasures. You roses are lovely. How wonderful to have such a talent. Can that rose (with handle) hold a taper candle? Perhaps it's a candle holder?
I just love all your pink. I can't pick a fave :0).
Thanks for coming by to visit me and for leaving a sweet comment. I'm adding your link to my page, if you don't mind.
Enjoy your day!
Cheers!

Margie said...

Like Dawn, my first thought was wondering if a candle would fit in that flower with the handle? I LOVE the handpainted roses that you did, they are very lovely!