Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Linens and so much more!



I know I have mentioned that in the process of redoing my new Craft Room that it became many more mini projects as well. Well...today I decided to show you one of those projects. I was going through my many wonderful dresser scarves, table runners, table clothes and doiles. I can't remember now where they all came from but I know many were from my MIL's home when we went through her home after she died. I really just LOVE the delicate hand work and the many hours I am sure it took to complete them. I also love how many are finished with delicate crocheted edging. So hopefully you will sit back with a good cup of coffee and enjoy the many lovely pieces that I am so blessed with.


















This table runner is by far my favorite. It has beautiful rose buds all over it.
I have many on display. This is a magazine holder that I painted and turned into a display piece for my collection. This is in my master bedroom and I just love seeing it everyday.

Hope you enjoyed my collection. I'd love to hear about what you think....Blessings...Lorena

7 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lorena,
You have a very nice collection of linens, which I also love. I have a huge collections of hankies:) Also, great way to display them . I just love getting ideas from all you great gals. :) Warmly, Deb

Life on the Edge said...

Vintage linens are so pretty, and you have a lovely collection. I think my favorite is the 3rd one down after your narrative. Can you imagine the time that women used to put into these?

Kady

Connie said...

Hey, my little sweetie, wanna sell the rosebud one???? I love that one also. Lovely collecton of vintage linens!
Smoochies,
Connie

Kim's Treasures said...

Hi Lorena~
Your linens are beautiful! They look so nice on your display.

Have a great day!
Hugs!
Kim

Unknown said...

Lorena, your linen collection is so pretty! I LOVE the sweet lamb runner!

Hugs,
Amy

Miss Rhea said...

Love them ALL Lorena !! i am such a sucker for old linens. :) I Like the Lavender daisies the best. So pretty !! :)

Jeanie said...

Popping in to say hello to Pumkin! Your linens are simply lovely! Beautiful collection!