Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Been Busy Painting my ROSES

I showed in my last post how I got my Studio/Craft Room and organized...SO, I thought you might like to see some projects that were just waiting to be finished. My uncluttered room, helped my creative juices flow this weekend, even amidst and all day headache on Saturday. I will be listing all of these plus more on my 2ChicFriends ebay auctions today (MONDAY). I have my ebay link to the right if any of these goodies PEAK your interest.

I love to REPURPOSE old tin containers. These two came with Boy Scout goodies inside. I added a wooden pull to the top, painted some pretty roses and now they are ready for, cookies, craft supplies and so on.

These PHOTO boxes are some of my favorite NEW things to do. What a difference color makes on these and so pretty for storage of any kind too!


THANKS SO MUCH for STOPPING BY!
Blessings, Lorena

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your painting is absolutely beautiful!! Your Roses are so lifelike.
I just love to visit your blog!
Have a Wonderful Week!
Marilyn
xxoo

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hello My Busy Little Friend!!
Love your boxes and tins...and I read the post about your craft room and do you have time to help me with mine??! WAIT...hubby needs to put the outlets in and sheet rock...so may not get my room done this year either :( poor little me :(
Hope other things are going better for you and yours!!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Connie said...

I have a lot of your roses and love them, honey! Those are cute and hope they sell for you.
xoxo,
Connie

Allidink said...

Oh you do such beautiful work! I really love seeing it all!

All the best,
Allison

Unknown said...

Hi Lorena! these are beautiful!!Your roses are so big and fluffy, I love them! I would love to have some pretty containers like that for my craft supplies!

I hope thinfs are going better for your family :)
Love,
Amy

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beautiful work from a beautiful lady. Your work is inspiring and your gift for creating is surely blessed by God!

xoRebecca

Shirl said...

Hi Lorena, your painting is just beautiful. I love all your organizing ideas on your previous post.
Bless You, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Pearl said...

I Love the make-over of the Boy Scout tins... your Roses are simply Breathtaking! Also enjoyed seeing 'n reading about your amazingly organized Studio! Thank you for sharing, and for being such a terrific inspiration to me... Hope you're doing well...

~blessings~
Pearl

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lorena, Your new treasures are just gorgeous. Your roses are always stunning. Love those photo boxes.
You certainly are very busy.
Keeping you and dh in our thoughts and prayers.
Love ya, Celestina Marie

Unknown said...

Your painted roses are lovely! Glad to see you're painting again!