Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Friday, July 12, 2013

2013 Where Bloggers Create

Oh My Gosh!
It is that time again already!
What a wonderful, fun event
Where Bloggers Create has become
each year. 
A HUGE shout out and thanks to
who spends many hours getting
this amazing event put together!
*****
Welcome to ROSECHICFRIENDS by
Lorena, or my creative space!
I am so happy to be participating again
this year, I believe this is my 3rd year!
Earlier this year, after the busy
Holiday creating times for me, I had a new
vision of how I wanted to tweak my room.
I seem to work in my room and then
manage to improve upon my area each year.
The main change for me this year was
creating a center work table surface space,
similar to ones I had seen on Pinterest.
I created mine with what I had by using 2
white storage shelves and another plastic
shelf I had and then the top is off a drafting
table that my hubby had originally given me.
I did have to stablize it a make sure the
heights all matched but it all seemed to
work together for me pretty well.
I skirted the *ugly* area and love how it blends
in to the overall theme of my shabby chic room!
This table has worked Amazingly well for me now!
Am Loving how I created more surface space for me to
work on when I am in the midst of a million projects!





I am SOOOO happy with the reults and it has been
a dream to have this table now all set up for
extra work space.

So, on to the tour of the rest of my room.
This is a small room, about 10.5ft x 11.5ft but
I have loaded it up with eye candy that makes me
sooooo happy!

Oky, so now I will let the pictures to the talking.
I have taken lots of pictures for you...enjoy!






















I cannot wait to get out there an see the many other
creative peoples room!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving comments
I really love them and appreciate you!



PS...a little of what has come out of my studio in 2013!




30 comments:

Denise said...

I could never tire of looking at Your beautiful craft room.It's as sweet as You are-Denise

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Lorena,
I love it and you have been able to get so many great treasures to work in your room! Wonderful job of tweaking!
Hugs Marilou of Lulus Lovlies

Blessed Serendipity said...

What a beautiful space you have to be able to craft and dream in.

blessings,
Danielle

Alessandra said...

What a gorgeous craft room! I' d like to have a such beautiful space
Kisses
Alessandra

Doni said...

Hi Lorena! So pretty and inspiring! I love those satin quilted hanky and glove boxes...saw your before and fell in love, so I took your ideas...hope you don't mind! Love that table you made too! Great idea!
Thanks so much for the fantastic tour!
Blessings,
Doni

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! ♥

Art and Sand said...

Beautifully done - organized, feminine, soothing.

And, I got a few ideas to copy.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You KNOW that I LOVE your studio!
I need to re-work mine! I think they are always a work in progress, plus I do change my mind:)
Looks like so very pretty Christmas treasures!
Love the tour of your studio!
Warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

Lorena, I love your creative space and the work table is great. I like how you have your paints at your fingertips. Enjoyed seeing all your pretties. This is my first year to particpate, I hope you will visit me.

Unknown said...

Lorena, what a sweet place to work. I would be very happy creating in there. I love your new work table and how your paints are so convenient to you. Lots of eye candy to see, thanks for the tour.

Marlynne said...

It is a lovely work table! I enjoyed all your eye candy around too!

Cathy said...

What a sweet room! I love all the pink! We have very similar tastes.

Cathy ♥

Something Special said...

Your creative studio is jammed packed with everything one could imagine for creative lovelies. It reminds me of mine. I am a follower here.

StasaLynn said...

Such a pretty and dainty space to create.... very lovely! I love the cupcakes.... my daughter would love those too! Thank you so much for sharing your space with us! Take care!

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

What a beautiful and feminine space you have. I love the way you have displayed everything! Sue

cathy @ ma vie trouvee said...

I enjoyed peeking into your studio – what a pretty creative space... so many beautiful treasures to create with. It also has such a warm and inviting feel to it. I have center table too and really like it. Happy creating. Cheers from Singapore.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Beautiful space, Lorena! I would be so happy walking into this space to create every day. Thanks for sharing it!

Cbug Art said...

a very sweet and shabby chic space. I love the ingenuity to use what you have to create more workspace, well done!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi sweet friend, I finally found your blog. Kept getting the google page with no blog link. Love your creative space. Every detail is gorgeous. I love your wall color and the furniture soft and light with touches of pink. You are so organized and have your treasures for designing handy.
I can see many happy hours here creating. No wonder your creations are so beautiful. You are one talented lady and thank you for all the inspiration.
Blessings to you always Lorena. You have a special gift.

Love to you my friend,
Celestina Marie

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Lorena you have such a beautiful and peaceful space in which to create!
So many wonderful boxes and containers for storage. I can tell that you love being in there.
Thanks for sharing it all with us!
Suzy

Unknown said...

A beautiful place to work!! Love all the pretty ways you store your 'stuff'
Thank you for showing us around!

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

Very cute space, such a soft colours that makes it very comfy looking, yet light enough for light to carry though. Cute!!!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

This is the sweetest space I've visited. Love your style and the softness that your pastels give to the overall femininity of the room.

hugs
cindy@stitches

retrorevival.biz said...

Your space is beautiful. And I'm really loving your pink desk lamp!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Loreena,
LOVE your space and I adore the center work table!
Now that is a thought...Hmmmmm..
Don't know if I could fit it like that in my small room....

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment!!

Hugs,
Deb

Karen Valentine said...

I love you studio Lorena! It's so sweet and girly and filled with yummy vintage goodness!! Thank you so much for participating in this years WBC. I hope you play along next year too!!
xo,
Karen

Nanna said...

the first thing that caught my eye was all the different work stations you ahve to work from fantastic! your space is awsome ! & very cozy & inviting!
Helen

Derrith said...

What a beautiful, pastel, charming studio. It is so airy and neat! Loved it!

Maureen said...

So pretty and filled with wonderful treasures! What a great place to create in. Thank you for the tour!

CatieAn said...

Hi Lorena I am like the mad hatter and very late for the party but am here. I wanted to participate but due to family and health issues was unable. I am finding so much inspiration in each studio. I love the way you have made this your own and gave yourself more work space. It is very sweet. Tahnk you for sharing