Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sharing Some Fun Goodies

Good Morning to my Blogging Friends!

I thought I'd share a some fun dividers I found at a cool sight!

Now, when I am creating a blog I love to use unique
and fun things within my blog.
I am a VISUAL kinda gal when it comes to blogging.
I love pictures and such.

Here are a few of my FAV's and then I'll
give ya the link so you can copy/paste for yourself.
Now many of these are animated so you can link
right to them if you wish.








Aren't these COOL?

Okay here's the Link to BOPMYSPACE to check it out further.

And since I am in a sharing mood...
I just purchased the most darling book with vintage images
of animals.  Soooooo....I thought I might share a few with you.





Aren't these some of the most precious vintage pictures?
Please feel free to copy/paste them for your own usage!

Thanks for letting me share with you!
Blessings today to all of you!
Lorena

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...These little vintage animals are so darling & I will check out the dividers!! They look beautiful!!
Smile,
Marilyn
xxoo

GwendolynKay said...

Charming pictures. I love the kittens.
Blessings!
Gwen

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Sweet dividers! Thanks for sharing, Lorena! I'm especially in love with the child hugging the dog!! Too precious!

LOVE everything you gave your Amour swap partner!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Lorena, your new look is really pretty. To make a mosaic, go to
http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
You can upload from your flickr. Have fun!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Wonderful pictures and a beautiful blog design...Enjoyed my visit to your blog tonight while doing a little blog hopping. Hope you will stop by mine. This is my ONE YEAR Blog Anniversary and prizes everyday....

Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Shirl said...

Hi Lorena, how cute, I love these images. I've never seen the dividers before, do you use them between pics or paragraphs? Just adorable. Thank you so much for sharing!
Have a great day!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

vickie said...

Thanks for sharing the pretty dividers and darling vintage pictures!