Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Etsy Cottage Style Market Monday ~ Statement Bib Necklaces!

Hey Sweet Friends!

I am joining a great group of creative peeps over
at Etsy Cottage Style.  They
put on a fabulouse 1st of the month
Monday link up of those who
have many great things to sell.
Be sure to CLICK HERE and stop by those
who are listed today.
Also check my left sidebar for the link as well.




I'd like to share with you all what I just finished up this
past week.  I shared with you a Bib necklace I made up
using vintage goodies along with my own handmade clay roses
a few post ago.
Well...the juices just gotta flowing and I made two other
necklaces up that I just wanted to share with you.

These pieces, I guess are considered
*Statement Necklaces or Bib Necklaces*
because of how they are shaped.

Keeping in my shabby PINK Rose themed
fashion these two lovelies are loaded
with elegance and charm.  I have used many
vintage items, earrings, buttons, rhinestones and
even thrown in a couple of fabric roses too.

This one below is in softer pinks and is a little more
delicate in shape.  It ties with a pretty pink gauzy ribbon.
Wouldn't this dress up a plain T well?


This piece below is a tad bigger but has just as much charm!




I made sure they both had lotsa bling, cause I am a blingy
kinda girl!

Be sure to check these out in my etsy store today!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Lorena

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hi,I'm your new follower.Your whole site is so pretty I couldn't resist it.I'm going to roam around and see everything.Please drop by and "meet"me if you with.Denise

Rebecca Nelson said...

Such pretty things my friend! You amaze me with your lovely creations... God has certainly blessed your talented hands!

xoRebecca

Rebecca Nelson said...

Did my comment go through????? Bah! I think I lost it!

I was SAYING...you are sooooooooo talented. LOVE EVERYTHING!

xoRebecca

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

HaPpy VaLenTine's Lorena!!