Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, October 3, 2011

FALL Swap Goodies ~~~ Blue/White Curio



Good Monday Morning Bloggy Friends!!!

A few weeks ago I joined a swap with
and was thrilled that I got to be her partner.
If you check out her blog you will find her post of all the goodies
I sent her cause this girlie forgot to take pictures
before I sent them off...urggggh!!


I just LOVED everything and...
had fun dispersing the great things
she sent me all around my home.
So....shall we get started?

My decorated box, inside and out was so much
fun to open!
Darling hand made card by Deb!
See how fun these things were wrapped?
I think this PUMPKIN Scrabble sign is my fav,
i'ts sitting in my kitchen area so I can adore it all day long.
An adorable white pumpkin and array of fall themed tags...too cute!
sweet goodies, too!

If you look really close in the first picture
I took. there are some loose goodies that were in the
box and pictured below,
 I added this ceramic pumpkin on top of the cloche...
tried the white pumkin she sent but it
was a tad too tall for my Cloche, whaaaaa.

Thanks so very much Miss Deb!
You spoiled me good!

*****

I mentioned in my last post I'd share pictures of my
Curio that I moved, clean and then added
my Blue/White Collection in.
You ready?

I added this picture above so you could see where
it is loacted in our family room.  It was moved over from the
corner on this same wall, just the other side of window.
It always seemed hidden. 
I am now enjoying  how it flanks my fireplace.
To blend it all together, I also brought in a Navy chair
to add more sitting space in this room
and add more blue to this room.

I apologize...mirror, glass ~ flash...hard to keep it
from happening.

More than half of this collection were items that
my momma boxed up and brought to me about
10 years ago from Seattle to Detroit!
Lucky me!!!
  I remember the Sears Blue Onion
Canister set in her kitchen...memories are so sweet.
Also, being a thrify gal, and shopper you can imagine
how some of these goodies caught my eye and
came home with me. Also, some cherished items
from friends who know I love blue and white anything!
Many of the plates were TJMaxx clearance
that were a steal many many years ago...
when we had one close by :(.



I have had so much fun playing with and displaying my goodies.
As well as
 being thrilled with how well it all came together
even if much of it is more mixed and not matchy!

Thanks so much for visiting...
as always, I DO love hearing from you!

Be Blessed!
Lorena

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great bunch of goodies!! I love the curio cabinet with all the beautiful blue & white china!!
Marilyn

Kristens Creations said...

Thank you for your nice comments on my outdoor fall display! I'm so glad you are following me...I am now following you! Love your china cabinet with all the blue and white. Kristen

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Thanks for being my swap partner and spoiling me!
You have lovely blue and white china/dishes/ etc in your cabinet!
Loved seeing all your treasures!
Warmly,
deb

Mrs. Smith said...

The fall goodies are so nice! And the curio full of blue and white treasures is wonderful! Your home is so pretty! It is nice to meet someone that loves to change things around! I do too--I now feel more validated! Won't my hubby and son be so glad with all my new motive to rearrange furniture...:)