Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

***This and That...***

Hi Sweet Friends!

Oh my, how the time has flown since I last
posted almost 2 weeks ago.
So sorry to not have gotten in sooner but I have
been a busy girl.
Also, to my NEW and Dear friends...I
so apologize for not getting back and visiting you...
I will be by soon!

I told hubby I'd put the tree and rest of
Christmas *stuff* away at the end of the month...
he just loves to enjoy the lights and feels
that Christmas goes way to fasy and furrious for
him to do this.
Alas, this takes me over a week to do, cause I
clean and reset everything back up.  Along the way
I did bring out
a few of my Spring/Easter things...but
am purging, but time. So this has kept me quite busy.

AND...
I also have been busy getting things 
created and painted up for
my friends shop.  NOPE, she still hasn't opened.
(not sure still when, but hopefully soon).

Wanna see a few goodies that I have done?
I hope so, cause here I go!

Creating these beauties in the mid of winter...
well...
it is just good for the soul!

Below is my Wreath I made using a broken
plate and added gorgeous pinks/whites roses
all around an old painted wood frame!
LUV!!!
At *Sweet Chateau* my friend will be creating
cupcakes and other yummy treats...
so I made up some sweet cupcakes
thinking these would fit is so well into her shop
and
 without all the calories! lol
Her shop is done up in pinks, white and
spring green...shabby chic perfection!

The last two are sweet lil bunny planters that
I have had for a couple of years and I so wanted
to make them up with trees and vintage ornies.
Love these to pieces and I
KNOW
I will have a hard time parting with them.

The one below I added some fun eggs along
side of some pretty vintage ornies...then
glittered the eggs...YUMMY!


So, I hope once again I have inspired you to
create and enjoy the life you have!

Be Blessed!
Lorena


7 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Busy girl!!!I'm thinking Easter and spring too! The bunny planters are darling! LOVE the frame using a plate is creative!
Have a great Sunday!
Warmly,
deb

Marilyn said...

Everything is so pretty! And I know about being slow to put away Christmas things. I really like the idea of the frame and the broken plate. I'd love to make one some day...that is how most things are around here.♥♫

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Lorena,
So very pretty especially the wreath! What a great idea!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Such pretty creations, Lorena! Love the cupcakes and they look so real too. Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Valentines Day.

Hugs,
Sandi

Alba Linea said...

your cupckes are sooo sweet! love all that glitter and pink. have a creative day! di
;0)

Vicki said...

Hello, Lorena, dear friend,
You have been a busy gal! Love that sweet picture frame, the cute cupcakes and bunny Easter decor. These should sell very well in your friend's shop. I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of fun and creativity! Vicki

Maria Matter said...

Wow, gorgeous creations Lorena...love how you used a broken china plate in your wreath...brilliant!
You have a beautiful blog!