Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Sweet Chloe Girl Kitty

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday we had to take my Sweet Sweet Girl,
Chloe to stay for 2-3 day at our Vets.
Over the weekend we knew something was not right.
Monday I took Chloe in to see our vet and they ended
up doing blood work.  On Tuesday we found out she is
diabetic but they also said her Kidney values were
extremely high, meaning possible kidney failure.

I am just so sad because we know she may not have long.
She IS my girl.  We have a special bond.
I saw her birth her first litter and watched over her
little ones as the kids in our neighborhood would love to
come visit them.
She trusted me with them.

We have had her 11 years.  She was 8 month old,
when we rescued her from our local Humain Society.
Unbeknownst to us, this girl had gotten herself preggers!
In all the 50+ years of having lived around cats,
I had never had a momma kitty deliver or a
sweet bond that I have had with her.

She has the sweetest disposition. 
I just talk to her and she does a
*rocknroll* and starts to purr.
Or
she LOVES to siddle up right next to me and lay
half on, half off and straddle my arm/hand as I stroke
her tummy and she purrs away.

Chloes other claim to fame...
SHE LOVES BAGS!
Yep, she LICKS the insides and will
actually let you pick her up and walk around
as she is inside of a bag! Weird? but sooooo cute!

I KNOW so many kNOW what it is to be in the position
I find myself.  I am so forever grateful that GOD
puts these creatures into our lives, enriches us
with their personalities.
And, I know we all do come to a time of having
to let them go. 

So I hope you enjoyed my tribute to the sweetest
kitty cat I know!
My Chloe!

Be Blessed
Lorena




3 comments:

Mary said...

My heart goes out to you. I too have loved them and lost them. There will always be a special place in your heart for Chloe. Try to remember the good times, the bad time will slowly fade away.
Hugs
Mary

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you for Chloe. I had this with my dog. Then my son had it with his dog a couple of months ago. I had a cat when I was eight. I loved her so much. I cry crocodile tears as they become almost human in the house hold. Yes remember the good times.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Poor baby:(