Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Etsy Cottage Style MARKET Monday

Hi Everyone!

Hope your had a great weekend!
We did, we had a very nice family reunion with
one side of my hubbys family...good food and
great to catch up with everyone!



So today I the first Monday of the month and time
This is a
a wonderful group I am in at etsy who
all get together on a monthly basis to promote and
help each other sell there goodies.
I hope you will go over to the dedicated blog
and click through the wonderful sellers there.
Remember...
Christmas will be here sooner than you think!
hehehe!



Speaking of Christmas...
my studio's is abuzz with many new
Christmas items...
Here's a few items that I have already listed in
my etsy shoppe!

I am repurposing old Christmas cards into
tags/ornaments.  They are all prettied up according
to how they look.

Last year I did a series of *Cone* Trees and they
ALL sold...so I am making more.  This is my
newest design for this year, all done up in golds.



Thanks for stopping by and helping me
support etsy!

Be Blessed,
Lorena




No comments: