Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Catching Ya'll Up!

Hi Everyone!
Well, I certainly have been MIA
 for most of the month of May!
But...it is all good!
My sweet hubby purchased a ticket to Jacksonville
for me, all by myself, so I could meet up with
my sister Marci who has a home there. 
We had wonderful sister time, even in the
midst of the worst 3 days of down pouring rain
I have EVER seen. 
But that didn't deter us from beaching, shopping, visiting
and just plain talking!!
It was a much a needed, much appreciated, break from
 the humdrums of my life!
But,
I did manage to get a whopper of a
bladder infection on my return and
spent the past few weeks trying to recoup while
entertaining my mom and dad.  They took an almost
3 week tour of the East Coast.
Visiting my sis in Jacksonville as I left.
Then up to South Carolina to see my dad's family there.
And finishing up their visit here with us in
 Michigan for 7 days before their return
to Seattle.
So...
I am back in saddle and actually spent some time
today in my lil studio!
Yay me!
I so appreciate feeling better
and be able to create once again!
I whipped up this darling LOVE sign and
got it listed today in my etsy shop.
Along with these darling canisters that I had
finished but never got listed!

It is truly good to be home and back
doing what I love...creating!

How are you all doing!
I'd love to hear!

Be Blessed!



4 comments:

Mari said...

It sure sounds like you and your dear sis had a great time together ;) I'm happy your feeling better and doing what you love to do ;) your items sure are prettyyyyy...lol...

Smiles~
Mari

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

How wonderful to go to the beach and such with your sis! With this May being a "washout"...I'm ready to move!
Pretty treasures, as always!
Warmly,
deb

Alessandra said...

Welcome back! Your creations are always romantic and gorgeous.
Kisses
Alessandra

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sweet Friend,
Lorena it was just wonderful to see you today. So glad you had a great time with your sister. It sounds like the prefect getaway.
How special to also have your mother and dad for 7 days to visit. I know you so enjoyed them being with you. Sorry you got sick, but glad you are on the mend now and back in your studio creating the gorgeous treasures from your heart. Everything is lovely as always.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Wishing you a great weekend.
Many blessings always,
Love, Celestina Marie