Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Etsy Cottage Style Market Monday

Happy Labor Day Everyone!
 
I am part of a wonderful group on etsy
call Etsy Cottage Style (ECS). 
On the first Monday of
each month our blog offers you the chance to peruse
the many shops that particpate.
 
Please join with me and visit these wonderful etsy sellers.
With the Holidays soon approaching,
it is never to early to start shopping!
Especially if you LOVE hand made goodies!
 
 
Also, if you type ECS in your search bar on
 etsy you will also find many listings that way as well.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


No comments: