Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Latest Offering on EBAY/ETSY!

I have been soooooo busy, trying to get ahead of the game. You see, next week my Mom and Dad fly out from Seattle for a visit. I am so excited to have them come, but that means I need to work ahead and get more done, so that I can enjoy their visit. So, I have given you a peek of my lastest offerings on ebay and etsy...

These are my new Shab2Chic Hang Tags and Ornaments!









2 comments:

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Everything is gorgeous Lorena! That oval painting is just to die for! You are so talented!!

Love ya,
Amy

vickie said...

love the tags and painted roses!

Vickie