Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

PINK Saturday!

TEA POT Treasures

GOOD Morning,
My PINKaliscous Friends!

Oh Today I decided to share with you
another collection!

Teapots were probably one of the
very first things I began to collect
when my hubby and I first got married
almost 24 years ago.
And...
just like us,
they come in many shapes and sizes.

My favs are usually bone China
made in England...yet,
I am not going turn one away
just because its not made in England
if I LOVE it.

These mostly reside in my BLUE
dining Room...with my Tea Cups as well.

This shelf is inside a wall in my dining room.
I took a book or video shelf
and turned it into a
wonderful TEA Pots display.




I use the top Tea Pot the most for Steeping
because of its size.
Below, this tea cozy was given to me by
my sister for a birthday...its a fav of mine!
Yep, that blue Teapot Is actually a lamp
I also love this Tea Cup for one...a dear friend gave it to me.
So many differing shapes and sizes.
I didn't want to teaze ya to much so I
also included a closer look at some of my
Tea Cups hanging above the shelf.
I never tire of their beauty.
Many have been given to me
as gifts.
Some I have found on clearance.
Whatever their story,
I love them all
just the same!
Yes, I also have used many to steep a HOT
batch of my favorite Spiced Tea.

I also have this darling Plant stand that
I turned into a display fo whatever my fancy is.
Here are a few Spring Pots that I found at
FRANKS, when it used to be open.
The one below them was a TJ Maxx steal!
Thanks for indulging me.

HOP on over to Beverly of
to find more
PINK Posts!

Devoted to PINKS....Lorena

15 comments:

Maggie said...

My mom collected teapots, too! Yours are so pretty!

Happy PS!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes Match this purse?"

Connie said...

I love collecting teapots also, honey, but my collection is not as big as yours. Those are lovely!
xoxo,
Connie

Light and Voices said...

What a wonderful collection! Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Joyce M

Anonymous said...

I have many tea pots & tea cups & I really need to get them together to display them!!
Love your displays!!
Enjoy the Weekend!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Ann said...

You have so many lovely teapots. The Easter ones are my fav. Happy Pink Saturday.
Ann

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh Lorena, I'm swooning over your teapots!! I love your display! Teapots are some of my all-time favourite things!
I picked up some plates to match my Rose Chintz and I've posted about them today on Pink Saturday. I hope you will stop by and take a peek. Would love to have you join me sometime for my Tea Time Tuesday too.
Have a wonderful Pink Saturday weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

vickie said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I love your teapot collection! Also your sweet Easter creations. Have a great week!
hugs, Vickie

Annesphamily said...

Tea pot crazy my kinda gal! I love it over here! I feel like I already know you. Please stop by to say hello sometime.

Unknown said...

You have a great teapots collection. Love them all.

Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Charo

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

I sooo love yout teapot collection!! And I have the exact same little hinged box teapot myself!

Happy PINK Saturday!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Kimberly said...

Happy Pink Day!

I am new to Pink Days, so I want to stop by and say hi. I just love this concept, and hope to do this for a very long time. I have lots of pink items.

I collect tea pots too. My collection is not as extensive as yours though. What lovely pieces you have assembled.

Have a wonderful day. I am also going to join as a follower. Please stop by Terra Del Sole and see my pink day Italian style.

Sherri said...

I just love tea! I have never drank a full cup of coffee in my life! Your tea pot collection is amazing! I would have to say my very favourite is the one that looks like stained glass! So pretty! Thanks for sharing today and have an amazing weekend! Happy PS! Sherri : )

Abramyan Avenue said...

I love your collection! It is so pretty and I think you made the PERFECT display for it. I collect tea pots too but my husband refuses to buy me a china cabinet or curio. I keep buying and they keep piling up in boxes! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love your plant cart and all the darlings that live on it, Lorena. Happy PS~

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Very nice - Happy late Pink Saturday!