Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

***Busy Busy Busy***

Hi everyone!

I am a busy girl right now.
I have had very little time to
think or come in and blog...so PLEASE forgive me.
  This time of the
year I am stocking my shelves for the
Holiday Season.  I always have so much
fun painting ornies and creating
new designs for your
Shabby Chic Christmas!

I am being very brave to show you
exactly what I mean...
something blew up in my Studio! lol
I am not even showing it all to you!!!
I cannot seem to finish just one project
at a time...I work on 20-30!
Seriously...I really am A.D.D.
when it comes to creating!

ALSO....
I am so excited to share that...
in the near future my
Handpainted and Hand Crafted
goodies will be added to a local NEW store
*Sweet Chateau*
 before the Holidays...
stay tuned for when things
finally fall into place!
Needless to say I am excited!!!

I am also hoping to list items in
ebay and stock more in my etsy shop.
LINKS are avaiable on my left sidebar.
I hope you will stop by and check out
what I am have been up to!

Thanks for stopping...
hope you are all having a lovely day!

Be Blessed!
Lorena

7 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Lorena, your room looks just like my sewing room ~ I have things all over the place...I know I should get in there and straighten things out, but I'll have to just wait until after the holidays when things settle down, lol :) Have a great day!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Lorena!

Congrats on your wares being in a shop... that is fabulous! I love the darling tags you made on a previous post. Very inspiring! My DIL & I took a Christmas Tags class that involved making 10 tags... whew! Lots of work to make tags!!

I know you will do great in your new venture - God bless you!

Hugs, Sherry

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Much sucess in the store! Very excited for you!!
Busy here too with setting up at 2 shops. Makes the days fly by!
Warmly,
deb

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh, you sound so happy and so very excited, Lorena! I'm thrilled for you and know that your new business venture will be very successful! I've intended to write ever since I got your sweet note right after I joined FB, but haven't had much time myself. I don't even know HOW to write you thru FB. You are gonna have to "talk" me thru it when you have the time!!

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Shirl said...

Hi Lorena, stopping for a quick hello. I miss chatting with you! Hope you are doing well. Your craft room is so pretty. Love the colors!
Hugs, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorena! Oh, how wonderful to have such a room so you can go to town! You are very talented and creative! Lots of luck as you make all your crafts! I hope you don't get sick and I hope I didn't spread my germs to you! :)
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Celestina Marie said...

Lorena, I love your studio. It looks like mine and I had to chuckle when you said something blew up in there. Mine has blow ups daily!! LOL

Congrats on your goodies for the new shoppe. Love the name of it too. It is an exciting time and blessings to you for great success.
Love, Celestina Marie