Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Friday, February 22, 2008

SPRING?...Come Inside and See

WELCOME...my bunnies are having a TEA Party...even if its snowy outside, its spring on the inside!


Alas...more snow this morning when I awoke....but there is a bit of spring in my home!

I am the type that when I clean, I rearrange and put out my seasonal decor. I just finished up my cleaning and putting Christmas stuff in my basement (but please don't go down there, it's a dissaster!) And...out came my spring goodies...now I usually do snowmen after the Holidays, but this year...I needed my Springy goodies, due to the coldest winter ever..or so it seems to me!

So...grab your tea or coffee and just browse thru my lil vinettes of spring that I have put throughout my home. Enjoy and dream of spring...bunnies, easter egg hunts, green grass, tea parties and so much more!

Oh...I just love these jars...my sweety let me get some before Christmas and I used them with lovely vintage balls. Now I am decorating them for spring. I have put some wonderful birdnests in one of them...which they are actually from my Christmas goodies...so see you can think OUTSIDE the BOX...


This is my dining room table. I usually do a large display of my collectible Easter/bunnies on it. Don't they just look sweet?


A view of my mantle...see my sweet collection of bunny tea pots and springy floral ones too....there's even a sweet bunny tucked in there...can you see it?


This little area is a pass thru or butlers pantry..and I always try and do something with my season here as well...


Last but not least...a simple display in my living room...just touches of soft springy colors and a precious pink lamb...that will apease me for now!


And here is my lastest SPRING painting...a sweet lil' bunny and his chickadee friend...along with my victorian roses!


I sure hope you enjoyed your Spring tour...come visit me again...and don't forget to leave me a message....I'd love to hear from you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lorena, everything is so springy in your house. I am not sure which is my favorite cause they are all so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your spring items with me.

Unknown said...

This is lovely Lorena!! I am so happy to be seeing some spring in people's houses! Even if it is inside, it still helps! I love the apothecary jars and of course the bunny tea party! Your mantle looks lovely and I love that pink lamb! So sweet! Thank you for starting my day with a smile :)

Love ya,
Amy

Connie said...

And where's Tiger in the dryer??? Hmmmmm?!?!?! That pix is to cute to not post on here! I do so love the bunny/chick painting, honey.
Smoochies,
Connie

vickie said...

How pretty, Lorena, love the bunny tea pot collection. Everything looks so Spring-like, and cheerful!

Katie said...

Lovely as always! Katie

Celestina Marie said...

Lorena, Well that does it, I am coming to your house!! Everything is ringing in spring. I love all your special touches throughout your home. So inviting and inspiring!
Hugs,
Celestina,
La Rea Rose

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

It is all so lovely. I love the spring teapots on the mantle. I think spring is coming......

Trulymom's Creations said...

The painting is wonderful!