Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

COME L@@K at What I Got in the Mail!!!

Good Afternoon my blogging buddies!

I was so thrilled yesterday when the MOST beautious, beautiful and amazing creation EVER was bestowed on me....this sweet APRON!
It was gifted to me from a very special lady in my life, Connie of Living Beautifully!  I first *met* Connie in an ebay chat group over 3 years ago.  She then started a smaller group of which I was invited to join.  Because of Connie, our small group of women have come together from all over the country.  But...she has a gift of making us all feel loved and special...a unique group of ladies or sisterhood.

She has been such a blessing to me over and over again, with many words of wit and wisdom.  And what's even better she lives in Idaho where I have family so that makes her even more special!
Connie knows me so well.  I have a Enlish/French Country feel in my Kitchen.  My apron was made with many unique fabrics that all FIT my kitchen decorum!!
I LOVE checks and polk-a-dots! And she added 2 precious pockets as well.
Do ya see the roosters? Well I have many Roosters as well in my kitchen and she added them for me on my sweet APRON as well.

~and..I could not let this TOILE fabric go unnoticed either...so pretty and matches to a *T*~
She has made many to SELL...so hurry over and get your's before they are ALL gone.  She is such a talented seamstress and has a wonderful mix n match
eye...that is FOR SURE!!!

Thank you So MUCH Connie dear..I love ya!
Lorena

7 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Thanks for popping by my blog, sure love the apron you received in the mail Sorry to hear about your husbands job search, we are realtors here in California and things are very hard as well. Stay positive it can only get better. Hugs, Diane

Jennifer said...

Lorena The apron Connie made you is so beautiful.I love the rooster too.Hugs,Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Yay, Connie! Checks, polka dots and roses! Gotta love 'em! ♥

Bertie said...

Haven't been to blogland in a while. So glad I stopped by!

What a wonderful gift Sweet Connie has bestowed upon you. It's so YOU!!! And you are so deserving.

Hugs,
Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

Vicki said...

Oh, Lorena,
Isn't that the sweetest apron? I love it! I know it looks wonderful in your country French kitchen area. Connie is a sweet gal! I haven't been blogging too long, but I was so happy to meet you and Connie both! Many blessings to you, dear friend! Vicki

Secondhandrose said...

What a lovely gift and you deserve it. Be-lated happy birthday to hubby.

karen

vickie said...

Oh Lorena, you lucky girl, that apron is perfect in your kitchen!