Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week 6 ~ My Collections

Hey friends!!!

This week I wanted to showcase my bisque, ceramic, porcelain or compo  whatever they are called ROSES!!! lol  Those who know me well and follow my blog understand I cannot pass up roses...well most anything with has to do with roses that is!  This is a fairly recent collection that has grown over the past few years.  Not one of them was paid full price for...I am sure my treasuring hunting and thrifting outtings is where I have found pretty much most of them!  This is a JUST Happened type of collection!  These ALL reside in my Victorican styled Living Room...where ROSES reign!

The first few pictures have been taken of a tray that I put my main collection on.  This is on the coffee table and its main attraction.
I have taken pictures of all around this sweet tray of ROSES, so you can see them all.
So many differing shapes and sizes, huh?
Isn't this a sweet tray? It was a swap gift, just LOVE it!
This quite large ROSE could also be used as a candle holder!
Last, this Pill Box was a gift to me during a very difficult time I had last year.  It was truly a gift meant from the heart and brought me to tears!

Wishing you Rosy Thoughts today!
Lorena

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful.... They look so real!!
Love,
Marilyn

Connie said...

Don't we ALL collect roses in some form, sweetpea?! I do and most chicks I know do also....LOL Beautiful clay roses though!!!
xoxo,
Connie

Anonymous said...

What a nice collection of roses you have, Lorena! Well, you have lots of nice collections! ♥

Allidink said...

Aw very pretty! Roses are my favorite and always have been.

All the best,
Allison

blushing rose said...

What lovely treasures & so beautifully presented.

Have a snuggly warm eve. TTFN ~Marydon

Jennifer said...

Goodmorning Lorena,Hope you are feeling better today.Your rose collection is just so pretty.Hug those kitties for me.HUgs,Jennifer

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Such a beautiful display of rose-covered beauty! I especially love that gorgeous tray but all are lovely indeed!