Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR
and
Happy Pink Saturday!

Welcome to my blog friends!
I decided to take some pictures of things I hadn't yet caught
before everything gets put back into boxes
and stored for another year.

Now I am one of those people who LOVE my Christmas
and decorations usually stay up way past the middle of January.
I do not put it all away because not only do I enjoy the
lighted Christmas trees, but I have a hubby who does
as well.
Hope you enjoy..some are pink and some are
well...I guess I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!














I Leave you all with the HOPE of a wonderful
NEW Year! May all your projects
and dreams come true!

Be sure to go on over to Beverly's of How Sweet the Sound
to see other PINK Saturday Participants.
You won't be disappointed!

Blessings...Lorena

15 comments:

Connie said...

Ooooh, how I love those little birdhouse, honey!! But you know how I feel about birdhouses. I'd rather do those than anything and the new year will find me making some to sell....
xoxo,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Lorena.....
Absolutely Beautiful Pictures!!
Have a great day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Unknown said...

G'day Lorena ~
The little angel ladies are lovely & I adore the bird houses.

May 2010 bring you great happiness & joys!
TTFN ~ Marydon

Treasia Stepp said...

I adore the birdhouses. Just gorgeous. I'm a sucker for collecting those and have so many my kitchen was redone last year in that theme.

Cathy said...

Hi Lorena,

Happy New Year,

Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Yup, it is.

Please join me in my very first "Amour Valentine Swap". It's going to be easy, peezy and so much fun.

Just drop on over to my blog for the details, then send me an email if you'd like to participate. The more the merrier.

Thanks,

Cathy

suesueb said...

Love all the decorations and I don't blame you for keeping them up as long as you like!! Hope you have a wonderful New Year and Happy pink week!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy New Year, Lorena.

I always miss my decorations when I put them up, too. I love all of your pretty pieces.

pinkkandy said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!!! God Bless you in the up coming year and always
Kandy

Jennifer said...

Happy Pink Sat Lorena,Love your decorations and birdhouses.I leave mine up through the end of Jan too.We love the tree lights in everyroom.Its just all seems so peaceful and cozy snuggling up with all that snow falling.Hugs.Love ya,Jen

Andrea said...

Such a nice assortment and I see lots of glitter, which I love!
I put all of my Christmas stuff away earlier than normal. We keep it all in a storage unit and I didn't want to make Hubby make too many trips, so I gathered most of it up in 6 hours one morning. I am ready for spring! It is so very cold right now.

ItaJeff said...

Happy new year and happy pink saturday too. Love all your pink decorations.
May 2010 bring us more joy, happiness and peace.
Regards,
Ita, Malaysia

GwendolynKay said...

Everything is quite lovely. It is a shame to have to put them away.
Blessings!
Gwen

Shirl said...

Hi Lorena, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Love your pretty pink post this week and I also enjoyed your past few posts that I've missed. Your kitties are just adorable. Your decorating is georgous, I leave mine up to for another week or so. I enjoy them so much.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Sandy said...

I just stumbled across your beautiful blog this morning while having my tea. After looking at some of your beautiful pictures I hopped on over to your Etsy shop. Your clay roses are wonderful! I sure wish I got along with my polymer clay. We just seem to fight.

Sandy

vickie said...

Happy New Year Miss Lorena! I love the pictures you are sharing of your beautiful home/Christmas decor.
Your kitties look like they really enjoyed Christmas too!