Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!! I've Got a WINNER!

Good PINK Saturday Morning
Dear Blogging Friends!

Thank you so much to those who entered my
PINK
Clay ROSE Giveaway.
Your kind comments and sweet words just
touch my heart.  When you do something you LOVE
it is always so much fun to share them with others!

I do have a winner...
DRUM ROLL PULLLLLEEEAAASE!!



Its....Deby

If I remember correctly Deby lives in my home state of
Washington...actually not to far from where my
parents reside. I am SOOOOO Thrilled for
you Deby....please contact me
with your addy via my email.


Now on to Pinkness.

I am going to show you my finished
PINK Lacy HEART Pocket that I have
worked on this week.


Below is my sweet HEART Pocket with the
coordinating
Heart on a stick and Tag that comes with it.

Oh when those creative juices flow its all I can
do to NOT go in my room for hours and get
lost it in all.  I Think I made 4 or 5 of these in the
past few days..they will be in my etsy shop.
Of course, my studio suffers so.  If you
saw it right now, you'd say
what happened? lol
But alas, that is how I work...but soon
that room will need a good cleaning and
a fresh new start for MOI.

Have a Wonderful PINK Day everyone!
Lorena

19 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Lorena! Congrats to the winner of your sweet roses. Love the lacey heart! Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner... Wow.. what a wonderful bright spot in the middle of winter! Love the little lacy valentine!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

~~Deby said...

I can't believe it..that just made my day, Lorena....I have been having some rough foot pain, like new tears in my surgery foot....and have been a bit down....funny how something like this can just make you---perk up...
Thank you---thank you---
Deby

~~Deby said...

Lorena...I tried the email you sent...it won't go through....I tried TWICE...it was the comcast one...
Deby
try emailing me

Connie said...

Congratulations, Debi! You'll love all the things that Lorena does. They are beautiful, honey!
xoxo,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Deby and God bless Lorena! Your valentie cuties are so sweet! ♥

Nancy said...

I love those! Just the best. Happy Pink Saturday!

vickie said...

Congrats to Deby! Lorena these heart pockets are beautiful!
Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

It never fails. If the weather is all gray and gloomy Pink Saturday always cheers me up! This week is no exception. Your post this week is just wonderful! ♥Thank you so much for making my day a little brighter!♥

Sending warm wishes to you from northern Michigan - where the cold winds blow and gray clouds pepper the skies.

Unknown said...

Cute stuff! And congrats to the winner. Happy Pink Saturday!
~Liz

Andrea said...

What a wonderful God-given talent. Very pretty...I so love anything pink!

Wolfe's den said...

The pocket you made is very lovely!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Jenn

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Congrats to your winner, Lorena!

Love all the pics you have been sharing of all your pretty creations! THose heart wreaths and roses paintings just make my heart sing!!

Happy PS!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Anonymous said...

Aaaw a heart pocket :-) A sweet treat for Valentine's Day! :-)

COngratulations to Deby and Happy Pink Saturday!

Mizpah,
Li

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lorena,
Congrat's to Deby and your posie pockets are very sweet!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Congrats for the winner.

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Lorena! Yes, I'm still playing catch-up here! Congrats to the winner of your giveaway!.. I LOVE the pink goodies you've made! VERY SWEET! The little heart of a stick would make an adorable plant poke or fridgie magnet!! Happy Pink Saturday! ~tina

Anonymous said...

Congrats Deby! So pretty your pink creations are Lorena. Happy Pink Saturday this Wednesday morning ;)

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Beautiful creations! My studio is a giant mess too. Time for me to spend the time to organize again. Order helps to get my creative juices flowing again. Happy late Pink Saturday.

Mermaid Debbie