Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY 2010!!!
WOW, can it really be true..another year has seemed
to slip by so fast? Do you feel that way too?

What a year this has been.
  I am sure like most of you I do a bit of introspection and reflect on what the past year has brought.  Yesterday it seemed like I was just holding my tiny premie baby and here it is...18 years later and she will graduate in June. How can this be?



Another year of leaning on the Lord, resting in His perfect plan and knowing in my weakness, He is making me strong.  I am praying for a miracle job for my hubby in 2010. 
And I want to make sure that I thank all of you who have so wonderfully prayed and upheld me and encourage me during this very difficult time.
What a blessing each of you have been to me.
I am also thankful for New and Old blogging friends I have met over the past few years I have been blogging.  Each of you have encouraged, inspired and lifted my spirits over and over again.  So many generous and sweet people I could never in my wildest dreams have imagine that a place like the internet or a blog could connect me to.
I am indeed blessed by each of you!

Let the adventure of 2010 begin!
Humbly, Lorena




4 comments:

Connie said...

You, too, my sweet friend. Let 2010 begin! Happy times are ahead for you and G...
xoxo,
Connie

betty said...

Ti auguro un anno di pace, amore e speriamo anche di fortuna.
BUON 2010 DALL'ITALIA
ciao ciao

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Lorena!!
You are a blessing to me and I know that God will provide the perfect job for your hubby very soon in the new year.
Love your new banner!!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Hey Lorena,
Your blog is so pretty...and so are your creations,...I must tell you that I love your aqua tole tray in your side bar. Hope you have a wonderful New Year...I'll be back to visit your blog again soon!

Big Hugs,
Queenie