Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FUN Sharing of our Kitties Christmas Day

Hi Sweet Friends!
Hope you all had a Wonderful time with family
during Christmas.
I took a few days off of blogging and the computer just
to rest and be with family.  We have had a good time and
enjoyeded a few fun activities with some friends.

This was how our tree looked Christmas morning brimming
with love goodies for hubby, daughter and myself.
I must admit, I am spoiled! My hubby
loves giving...its a gift that he has and even
though times have been hard, he still wanted to give.
Makes me love him so...

I also could NOT resist showing you some fun pictures.
This year hubby made sure all 3 of our kitties got a gift
CATNIP toys!!! YUM
They go WILD over it. We took many pictures of there
FUN.  It is amazing what affect this herb has on cats.
We laughed quite a bit too.
It truely is a RARE moment to capture all 3 within such
close proximity.  They of course, were checking
out each other's CATNIP toy.

Chloe also fell in love with a PEACOCK feather.  She
would go sit by it, indicating she wanted us to play with her.

The 3 kitties, Tiger, Chloe and Punkin all got their toys before
we opened our gifts.  How much fun it is to see them
frolicking and so playful!

YUMMMY!!! lol

Hope you enjoyed your visit!
Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW Year!
Lorena

5 comments:

Connie said...

Oooh, Lorena, it looks like they shredded that feather! LOL
xoxo,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Just like our Boyz.... They played with their respective toys & next thing you know they swap!!
What a HOOT!!
Happy New Year!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Lorena,
Your kitties are so adorable and playful! I'm so happy you had yourself a wonderful Christmas with your family and pets. Wishing you a New Year filled with joy and many blessings.

Warm blessings,
Sandi

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Guess they were a bit "high" on the cat nip...so they didn't mind being so close together...lol Your tree looked beautiful...

Stay Cozy, Carrie

GwendolynKay said...

Such a pretty tree. Your cats look like a ball of fun:)
Happy new year!
Gwen