Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Back!


Hi Blogging Friends and Followers!

Oh my, to say I have been busy is an understatement!
Thanks for being so understanding and
sticking with me!


(my Neice Ambra/my dd Michaela
both 2010 Graduates!)
In this time since May 20th, we have been to Florida
to help my neice celebrate her graduation from High School.
Came home to have my sis and neice come here
to help us celebrate my daughters graduation on
June 3rd.  In between that time my
parents who had traveled also to Florida,
then visited family in S. Carolina came
up to Michigan to stay with us as well to help
be a part of the festivities.
We also planned and carried out a wonderful
celebration party for my daughter on the 12th of June.
So... YEP we were busy?

(Grad Party day!  Michaela's friend WHO made her cake!)

The last of family left Monday.  I have slowly been getting
my home back to normal.  It was 3 weeks of stress, fun, a house FULL
of family and I would NOT have it any other way!

In the midst there is always MURPHY's law...
my blender, coffee pot, garbage disposal and hand mixer went caput!!!
I lost 1/4 of a molar.  Then I also ended up 2 separate times in
Urgent Care with each parent.  Both have recovered...but they did end up
having to delay their flights and I was so happy to
have them here for Michaela's party.

Never a dull moment in my home..that is for sure!

So hopefully life can get back to normal...whatever that is for us! lol

I hope to be back with my normal post in the next week!

Blessings...Lorena


6 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh girly! I've been missing you so much!!!! Looking forward to MORE about your "busyness!" :)

One time I had two mixers quit on the same day. Thanksgiving. No kidding.

Type soon! Share more with us when you can!

Love, Rebecca

Anonymous said...

WOW....Talk about busy!! Glad to see you back.....
Hugs,
Marilyn

Connie said...

I want more pix of the grad party, sugar! MORE!
xoxo,
Connie

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Gosh, Lorena, it was more hectic than I realized. I didn't know you lost part of a tooth and that your mother got sick, too. Glad things are getting back to normal now. M is just beaming in all her pics!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Lorena!
Well quite the busy partytime bee you've been!
I"m glad to hear all went well and you are now relaxing and taking some time for yourself :-)
Your niece and daughter are gorgeous! And if Michaela's friend does not become a master pastry chef it looks like he may have a nice career in basketball :-) He looks very tall!!
Thanks for sharing your ventures and I'm with Ms Connie - pics please!!
Enjoy a restful day!
Hugs and Smiles,
Lynn

真坤 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.