Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ Thank You Friends


Dear Friends
I am blessed by so many caring a loving bloggers.
Thank you so much for your heart felt love as you shared with
me during the passing of my 96 year old gram's!

What a special time I had with my family as I was
able to fly out to Boise and attend her funeral.  She is with JESUS
we know this for sure and that makes her home going a
celebration!  We shared so many wonderful memories together
and your prayers were certainly felt.

I want to wish my followers and friends a
VERY Happy New Year. 
May your lives be blessed in 2011.

I have so much to be thankful for this past year.  God heard my
prayers and gave my hubby a job in September, PTL!!!  We celebrated
24 years of wedded bliss together in August.  Saw my only
child, graduate with honors from High School
 and now is attending University where
she is excelling there as well. 
My cup runneth over!

I hope to create and once again paint more roses.  It was very
hard to do during the past few year and I did what I could. 
 I can sense that I have destressed, let go of,
and am moving forward...
yes, and I am itching to get back to my studio and begin, once again
to create from my heart!

Come join the journey with me my sweet friends!

Blessings...Lorena





6 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I'm sorry that I missed your post about your beloved Grandma. 96 WOW!!That is awesome!
I look forward to the New Year!!! God is Great! Creating is Fun and thrifting saves $$$...it will be a great year!
Warmly,
deb :)

Connie said...

Happy happy new year to you also, my friend. I just realized it when you mentioned it but you HAVEN'T painted much the last couple of years. Get on it now, sugar!!!! I love your paintings.
xoxo,
Connie

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Lorena, I'm glad your heart is healing, keep creating , it helps for sure. You were blessed and it is wonderful that you know it. Hugs to you sweet friend, Marilou

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Dear Lorena,

My heart goes out to you for the loss of your beloved Gram. She's now with all her loved ones and perhaps has met my Mom by now. I pray for your sadness to soon be the joy that she is with our savior. I'm so happy to hear you were able to be with your family during her funeral.
May the Lord bless you and yours during this New Year of 2011!

Love & hugs, Sherry

Sarita Boyette said...

Glad you are back from the funeral. Yes, 2010 held blessings for you and I hope 2011 holds even more! xoxoxo

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Isn't it wonderful when we can feel the prayers of our friends? I am glad you are doing well and that you're looking forward to 2011. Just stopping by to let you know I'm thinking of you. Take care, my sweet friend.

Hugs and blessings coming your way,
Sandi