Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

*****A FALL Welcome into My Home*****

WELCOME Friends!

After a loooong week of deep cleaning I am
finally able to share the fruits of my labor with you!
YIPPPPEEEEE!!!

I have so much to share so I will break my
posting into 3 or 4 seperate post so
you wont get toooooo bored
and
you can see everything.

Today I am sharing my welcoming entry way.
My door is a deep burgandy so I know
it shows the Fall colors of my wreath so well.
I have tweeked this wreath now for the
past few years...maybe next year
I give it a redo.

This sofa table and darling vintage
rocker which belonged to
my mother in law, and was gifted to my daughter,
 is what will greet you as you enter in.
The colorful throw was another grammy
 hand made with love treasure.
I believe the stitching is called BroomStitch,
so fitting, huh?

I took several angles so you could
see my fun collection of scarecrows
...the pix below is
standing in my dining room,
 looking out to the entry.


One thing I do as I decorate,
is use loads of loose leaves, picks,
pumpkins, or just about anything that
works well into the fall theme.
This way, I can change things up
every year.

On the inside wall of where our closet is,
I have my beloved hall tree.
It also recieved the fall treatment too.



Well that's it for my entry area.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I also want to say that I have so enjoyed
 the lovely decor I have
seen out there in blogland!
Everyone is so creative and it has inspired
 me to get my own home spruced up for FALL.

*****
TEASER Pictures...
Remember my last post?
I told you I was in a deeeep clean.
Well I have dusted, cleaned, vacuumed, and
rearranged all the furniture in our main
living area or Family Room as we
call it.

BEFORE

AFTER
Do you see some differences?
It certainly is cleaner..and Tiger LOVES
it too!

Come back for more, hopefully
tomorrow!

Be Blessed!
Lorena

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. so I need to get the rest of my Autumn decorations out!! You have inspired me.....
Marilyn
p.s. Love your arrangements!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Pretty arrangements, Lorena! I like your wreath. I enjoy doing wreaths too. Love the green plates hanging on the wall. China always catches my eye for some reason. :) Makes one feel so good to get the cleaning done, eh? Thanks for sharing, sweetie.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful Lorena, I'm working in that direction. I can't wait to finish! Hugs Marilou

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I do see the changes in your LR..china hutch by fireplace, chairs have moved around and fall decor on the mantle.
Your entry way is great. I wish I had one instead of just walking right into my kitchen. The front door is located there...kinda wierd I think!
THANK YOU SO MUCH...the swap package arrived and you Made My Day!! I'll be posting about it Sunday pm! I LOVE MY PUMPKIN painted my you!!!
Warmly,
deb