Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

***I'm Busy Nesting***...i think?


Welcome sweet friends!

In my attempt to keep it really real...
I'm am gonna show you my mess!
Yep, I am in the midst of a
looooong overdue cleaning of my
family room. 

We always show our rooms when they look all
put together and sweetly done up right.
I thought you might like to know what my
sometimes, mixed up, going in
20 directions, mind does to me at times!!!



I have PILES everywhere.
I am attempting to rearranged some curios
and cabinets and put out my fall stuff.
Ans of course, it ALL is in need of a good dusting.
Did I tell you I really do HATE, dislike cleaning
but I LOVE, Luv, LOVE to decorate it all back up.

It all came about because I wanted to put my
fall goodies out.  This in turn spurs
on my creative juices...
but
the practical side of me says,
You gotta clean this room up good...
I mean the nitty gritty, corners, moving
all the furniture...dusting high and
low.

Then I can rearrange furniture,
put it all back differently,
and HOPE that I wont have to do
this again till after the Holidays!

Am I all alone in being like this?

*****
I've also been really wanting to take out
the contents of my two cabinets that flank
my UGLY TV and add some pretty
wall paper behind as a back drop.


I have two choices...
the one below
which is a sagey green pattern...


OR
this one below, which has a whiter
background with roses.



Which would you choose?
I know what my daughter thinks...
I know what I think...
Love to hear what you think...

Be Blessed,
Lorena



1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lorena
I LOVE the sage paper and think with fall decor it will be perfect!
Your email didn't have any message on it...not sure what's up with the email...
Have a nice weekend.
Warmly,
deb