Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pink Saturday ~ Pink Pumpkins? ~

Happy PINK Saturday!

Yes, you read correct.  I am sharing
some PINK Pumpkins with you all today!
Crazy huh, but I really do have some
PINK Pumpkins that I put out.
This gorgeous collage was a swap gift from
a dear friend of mine
Ele of  A Bit of Pink Heaven
(see side bar for a link to her blog).
I am still in awe of the many unusual ways she
create PINK pumpkins!
Cool, huh?

I hope you enjoy the few Pink Pumpkins goodies
I pu out.  These are ALL in my
Parlor Living Room...which of course
 the main color is...
PINK!



You can even see a few PINK roses on my tray...
a little extra Pinkness for you all today!

Well that's all for now!

Please stop by our wonderful Hostess Beverly of
to see the other PINK Lovers out thar!

Happy PINK!
Lorena

12 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous pink pumpkins! Every vignette is fabulous. Your gift at the top of the post is beautiful.
happy pink sat.
ann

Connie said...

The swap from Ele is adorable and your pumpkins are caaauuuute, sugar. Happy pink saturday.
xoxo,
Connie

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Nice pink post you have there and I love it all! Pinky Hugs! XOXO Marilou

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Woo Hoo, such pretty pinks today, Miss Lorena! I enlarged every pic to drink it all in! :0)

Love those little trees and the church, too! Did you make your pumpkins? THey are adorable. I remember Ele's sweet collage she made for you!

Happy PS!

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Miss Rhea said...

I love your new banner :) The pumpkins are adorable !!! :) I am DROOLING over the porcelain roses on the tray. I need to come "visit" lol !!! :) Hope you are doing wonderful !!! Love you's :) :)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I think pink pumpkins are perfect! We pinkies love everything to be pink and why not have our pumpkins all gussied up and sparkling.

Love your and all of your pink roses!

hugs
Sissie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi sweet friend,
I just love your little pumpkins! They are so adorable and the gift you received from Ele is lovely too! Happy Pink weekend!
Thank you for your prayers. I always try to keep my blog as uplifting as I can because I know there are so many others out there who are going through much pain and disappointment in life.
This matter is probably the most serious that has ever come our way in 38 years of being together. We really need the Lord to break through and perform a miracle. It is very delicate in nature and I'm sorry I can't elaborate more. Thank you for your friendship and your love. It helps to know there are loving friends like yourself who believe in the power of prayer and will put it into action.

Blessings and hugs,
Sandi

Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing those neat pink pumpkins..who said they always have to be orange

Vicki said...

Hello, Lorena,
You know I am a "pink girl" so pink pumpkins sound perfect to me for celebrating the season. Your pink pumpkins are very feminine and pretty, love them. Enjoy your autumn weekend, dear friend! Love and blessings always~ Vicki

Olivia said...

Hello Lorena,
I just wanted to thank you again for the lovely gift, every day I look at them in my kitchen and my toes just twinkle with delight! Your pretty in pink pumpkins are just too deelish and the swap gift your recieved is lovely as well! Happy Pink Saturday my sweet friend.
Hugs,
Olivia

Unknown said...

Hi Lorena!
So cute pink pumpkins!!!Love them!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Those pink pumpkins are perfect in your palor! and the are so sweet too! Did you make them??
Very nice gift you received.
Warmly,
deb :)