Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

***I am So Blessed***


Good Morning Dear Blogging Peeps!

Yep, I am just so blessed!

Yesterday I joined the weekly PINK Saturday Postings...
and was so honored to be asked to be featured on
She features other creative artist here by showcasing them!

Would you please stop and check her blog out and THANK
her for me! You have no idea how blessed this has made me
feel.  And don't forget to check out the other artist while you are there!

BE BLESSED!

2 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Lorena,
I am so happy to have you as a Guest Artist on my magazine blog--You make such beautiful creations!!!
XO
Cindy

Donna said...

Hi Lorena,
Visiting from Cindy's. I love your work, it is just gorgeous! I especially love your beautiful pink mailbox, you are so talented! Cindy is such a sweetheart, don't you think?!