Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

***PINK Saturday***

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!!

I am so happy to be joining our PINK world again and
who is our wonderful hostess!  Be sure to click on
her name link to see the many other participants.

Today I  will be sharing some PINKS that are around
my Master Bath Room.  This room is painted in a color called
Little Boy Blue...and I have added touches of Pinks and White
all around...If you have been following my
blog this past week you will see that I have been on
a CREATIVE Spree. 

Whilst visiting some amazing blogs
 I have been inspired to get in my bathroom, clean and
Touch Up some areas that needed a Fresh Cottage feel.  So I am giving you
a sneak peek before I reveal the entire Room Sprucing
up that I have done...Hopefully next week. So stay tuned!
This sweet blue ceramic Tissue Holder I added
a piece of battenberg lace, that I slit open and glued on.
Then I decorated with lace, ribbon and my
hand made clay roses!
A closer look at my roses!

I also gave a tutorial HERE on how to make Rosesetts by
using wash clothes and handtowels...here's one place I put them.


Here's a pretty Pink covered container that holds my Q-tips!

Sweet Pink/White Vignette and more Rosette Towels!

When I am in a creative way...well nothing escapes me.
I was using this frame for hanging my Brooches and
pins...but I did something else in my room for them...
so...
I went to my art studio and came up with this sweet
HEART's all made with my clay roses!
Loving how this turned out and then a board
that I also had painted on was added on top!

Okay...so that's my PINK contribution today!
Hope you enjoyed your visit...
can't wait to visit all of you PINK lovers today!

Be Blessed

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Love all your pinks! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Marilou

Jenny's Heart said...

Looks perfectly pink!
What pretty decor you have too.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Lorena,

Happy Pink Saturday!! I'm your newest follower~and thanks so much for entering my giveaway!!! Such beautiful treasures here!!
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Lorena,
I'm back...lol I wanted to know if you'd like to be featured on my magazine blog...If so, I'll post it today or tonight. Just let me know and I'd be happy to do it! (No need to send pics...I can just get them from your Etsy.) Oh, and you're welcome to take the "featured button" too if you'd like to post it.

XO
Cindy

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hello Lorena.....Your bathroom has so much sweet features with all your pretty roses!
HPS!
Jil

Ann said...

Truly gorgeous pink pieces. Splendid job on the blue tissue holder.
Ann

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Pretty pinks, Lorena! I love the little table with the little girl on it and your rosette towels are lovely. Of course, your clay roses are always a hit with me.

Thanks for asking about me. I'm doing OK. Had the biopsy yesterday and I'll know in ten days what the results are. The doctor seems optimistic and told me not to worry so that's good news!
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Pinks to you.

Hugs,
Sandi

Daniella said...

Lovely pinks!! Your bathroom looks gorgeous!!
I see cindy stopped by and asked you if you want to be featured on her magazine!! It is soo fun! I was featured recently. She is a sweet heart!!
I hope you entered my giveaway, from Screaming Sardine. I was featured there, and had a giveaway that I got 2 of cindy's products from her etsy shoppe! They are wonderful. Hope you join in!!
HPS!!
xxDaniella

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pink and Blue! My favorite colors! I'm sure your bathroom looks lovely!
Warmly,
deb :)

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

You are very creative. Thx for sharing.

HPS

LL

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Lorena,
If you get a chance to come look, your feature is on my blog.
It's at:
http://whimsicalmusingsmagazine.blogspot.com

Have a beautiful Sunday!

XO
Cindy

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Love all of your pinks. . . your clay roses are beautiful!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a great sneak preview!! I love the blue walls with the pink!! So very pretty!!

Hugs,
Debbie