Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year (A little late ;))

Hello friends!
 
I am a little late in wishing you all
a Happy New Year.
 
I took a much needed break from my everyday
routine.  I am feeling pretty refreshed and have
already begun to create in my studio.
 
I am not much of a resolution maker but I do
have a few goals I would like to continue or
improve upon in the coming year.
 
I would like to walk 10 minutes each day on my treadmill!
Eat more well rounded healthier, smaller, portions, etc... 
Spend Time daily in God's Word
Pray more
Enjoy my family and kitty
Do something creative each day to fulfill that
creative gene in me!
Be open to GOD's *them* in my life who
need help, encouragment or just a friend.
 
That's pretty much mine for this year.
How about you?
Do you do resolutions?
 
 Well I was going to add some recent items
I have created, but alas, blogger will not allow
me to upload.  I will see what the matter is
and hopefully share some later with you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Lorena
 


1 comment:

Alessandra said...

I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR rich of health, love and serenity!!!
Kisses
Alessandra