Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Decorating ~ Red/Gold Sneak Peak

Greeting friends!
I am gonna tease ya a bit.  Been somewhat busy today..but did finish my mantle and had hubs get the tree up and he helped me put ornies on tonight.  Now, I took a couple pictures of the mantle and tree...one is with flash on, the other, with flash off.
Which do you like best?

Flash ON



Flash OFF





I'm likin' the pictures w/out the flash myself.
So...I am tired and resting now...but will get back to
work tomorrow.  This is the part I Love..sharing my work with
others who enjoy decorating as I do!

Blessing for now,
Lorena

8 comments:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Gorgeous Lorena...I always like everything better with the flash off too...Your decorations are outstanding!!! Now you can kick back in the evenings and just enjoy all your labors! Beautiful..xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Connie said...

Beautiful pix, honey. Just practice with the flash on and off and adjust the settings for light. You'll get it.
xoxo,
Connie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Gorgeous! FLASH OFF!

LOVELY LOVELY LOOOOOVELY!

xoRebecca

Elaine said...

What a pretty mantel-- and trees --myself I like the flash off. Gives more of a warm glow to pictures

Elaine said...

I love the tree and the mantel. Myself I like the flash off beacause it gives everything a warmer glow

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! everything is jsut lovely, Lorena! We put up our real tree last night. Micah doesn't like any ribbon or garland on it- it's sort of "his" tree. ♥

Anonymous said...

Like it with the flash off because it gives it a warmer look!!
Love the mantle & tree! Beautiful!
Happy Holidays!!
Love,
Marilyn

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

For details, I like the flash on. For utter dreaminess, flash off!

How pretty everything is looking! So have you got 3 trees all decorated now? I'm jealous!! I've got 3, but not one quite completed yet!!!!

Your mantel is just THE PRETTIEST I've seen this year!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents