Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PRETTY IN PINK PARLOR ~ PART 3



Hi My Sweet Friends!

I have been so busy finishing up shopping and my home that I haven't had much time to blog.  But, I have been visiting many of the gorgeous homes you have.  I am a decorater at heart, not by training and NEVER tire of the lovely ways ya'll decorate.  Truley blogland has some very talented and amazing artistic peeps!

My last room that I'd LOVE to share with you is my room! My *Parlor* as I like to call it.  It is my girly girl room...and I keep my 4ft white tree up ALL year long in here.  I love bling and last year I even decided to keep out my growing collection of vintage pink ornies.  I have hit the jackpot these past couple of years and found so many amazing vintage pinks and wonderfully shape ornies, of which, most reside in this room.
If you follow me and have seen my past pictures of my home, you will see that this room is totally different from them.  It is covered in things that make ME happy! I love to sit in the room with a couple of magazines and tea and allow myself to drink in the warmth of this room.

So without further ado...here are my PINK PARLOR pix! Enjoy!

To start our tour, I decided to share different wider views so you can
get the feel for this room.  It has to entries into it, one off to the left
of our front entry and another that leads into the family room.


My sweet gurly kitty Chloe LOVEs to curl up on my Rosy Chintz
sofa.  When I come in here she is usually my companion.




Now for some fun vingnettes..that are my specialty! lol












THANKS so much for stopping by today!
I love sharing my home and decorating ideas with you my
sweet friends! 

I may be off of my puter for a while so I want to make sure I wish
everyone a
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
Happy New Year!

Blessings to you and your home!
Lorena

4 comments:

Connie said...

Loving all the pink you've added to this room. It's just beautiful, honey. You did a fantastic job there!
xoxo,
Connie

GwendolynKay said...

Lorena,
Your room is pinkalisious!! It looks so pretty and inviting.
Blessings~
Gwenny

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I can see us having Tea in your "girly-girl" room!
It's so pretty and LOVE the sofas.
Merry Christmas, Lorena!!
God Bless You and your Family!
love,
deb :)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a pretty room, Lorena! Love all the pink roses and your little white tree is very sweet. Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season.

CHRISTmas blessings & hugs,
Sandi