Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS DECOR AT MY HOME ~ I'M SO BLUE ~ PART 2 (Tea Time Tuesday)

~Hi Blogging Friends~

Today is Tuesday, and I am sharing more of my
Christmas Decor with you.  The room(s) I am sharing today all have to do
with my Love of Anything TEA, as you will see in my pictures. 
 Yet again, you will also see that I LOVE blue
 and always incorporate it in a couple of
my rooms.

I will be starting in my entry and then moving over into my Royal Blue Dining Room!
So...be prepared for loads of pictures in this post!

My entry way is never overlooked. On the middle landing of our
stairs I have created a corner shelf which usually displays my
collection of Milk Glass which I have filled with PINK vintage
ornies.  But this year I pulled out my Feather tree to place on the top. 
This is a very special
New Feather tree, special to me because
ALL of the ornies and tags are from very dear ladies in my life.
A group of ladies that we call ourselves the
PRH Sisters
(Pretty Romantic Homes, group on ebay)










Okay...I still have more from my entry...







Then, I am just showing you a few of my Hall Tree that
I also have in my entry...touches of blue here too!




Still with me?
Here's my Dining Room...

It is NO secret that one of my favorite colors is blue.  I have
been collecting blue ornies for several years now and this year
I decided I wanted to showcase them ALL (or almost all) in
various large containers.  I had so much fun with these and LOVE
how the sparkle and add so much bling to this room.
For my tea friends, this room houses many of my tea things
and I tried to take many pictures for you to see how
I have them displayed all over this room.










Even my china hutch got touches of blues.









There you have it!  I hope you enjoyed your tour
of these 2 rooms all decorated up in BLUES
for Christmas!

Please join my dear friend Sandi over at
to visit the many
Tea Tuesday Participants we have!

Thanks again for stopping by!
I DO love reading your comments!

Lorena

13 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

Lorena,
I just love your dining room, I love the snowflake china!!

Thank you for sharing!

Suzann

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beautiful and simply magical my friend. Every single time I see your entry way I start to covet! :)

It's a good thing though. Happy for you and inspiring for me!

Love to you oh talented one!

xoRebecca

Connie said...

Ahhhh, Lorena, I love that little tag tree on the stair landing, honey. That's just adorable.
xoxo,
Connie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Lorena, your little tag tree is so cute!! I love your dining room with all your lovely china on display. I especially love seeing the Rose Chintz in your cabinet! Pretty blue and white teapot! I love your home and what a joy it would be to decorate. Thank you for sharing, sweetie, and have a lovely day.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Snap said...

Love all the blue, your china and accessories. The tag tree is adorable! Great idea! Happy tea day!

Terri said...

You have been busy! Your two rooms look lovely all dressed up. I do love your tag tree. What a great idea.
I saw so many tea cups! All so very pretty too.
Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

OMG!!!!! Lorena!!
I am swooning here over this Dining Room!! You are a woman after my own heart with this deep rich jewel tone color BLUE!!! It is GORGEOUS, my friend! You know I am a color person with every room done in a different color!!
I am already looking at my Den where I have burgundy and deep blue and slate blue . I am already thinking deep blue instead of the slate blue below the chair rail!!
And that Border!!!! OMG!!! It is to die for!! May I ask where did you get it and have you had it long???
And that Hall tree is also to die for!! Just my style!!
Love your sweet feather tree in your beautiful foyer!!

And here I thought you were strictly a PINK girl!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Me again! And those ornaments on your Dining Room Table!! Magnificent!!

Hugs,
Deb

GwendolynKay said...

Your home is positively gorgeous!! Love the blues.
Blessings~
Gwenny

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Your home is beautiful. I just love the blue. Have a wonderful Christmas Season. Blessings, Martha

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Sweet Lorena! I LOVE all your pretty blues, especially those vintage ornies!! How special that you have displayed all the PRH gals gifts to you. I do that, too! Your dining room table is dreamy!!

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a beautiful dining room you have! I love the 1/2 chair slips!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Manuela

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sweet Lorena,
Once again your home is gorgeous for the holidays. I love the blues as you know, and yours just speaks to me.
From the vintage ornies to your gorgeous dishes each and every area is a dream.
Love your tag tree from the creations of so many talented and dear friends of PRH.

SO enjoyeed catching up with your decor posts and your family room tree is just lovely.
Best wishes for a special Christmas and love to you and your always.
Love you,
Hugs from Texas, Celestina Marie