Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas TEA Time Tuesday Display



Welcome my sweet Tea Friends!!!

Like many of you, I am in the midst of trying
to decorate my home for Christmas.
A sweet friend of mine came by yesterday for a visit
and she helped me get some Christmas Cheer
in my Kitchen window area and I thought
I'd share it with you since it does have
my Teapot Lamp and a tea cup also included in my
vingettes.

I LOVE my kitchen window area! It jets out about
a foot and is 6-7 feet long.
It gives me so much room for display!
SQUEALLLLL!
This year I decided to Fill my newly made glass
jars with candy. I love adding these to the rest
of my decor! And aren't candy's just as
festive as shiny ornies?

I do apologize tho, as dreary as it is here in
Michigan right now...I cannot seem to get a decent
full on picture of my window area w/ or w/o my flash.
But...my close ups work better for you to see
what I have done in smaller settings!


Love this tray...FOUND at Hob/Lob for $5 last year on
clearance!!!!

See those swirly candies? those are Dollar store ornies!

You can see my lovely Golden Teapot Lamp,
sweet Cardinal Sugar/Creamer set and blue cup.
Nothing matches but I love the all together.

Oh and my vintage Santa and Mrs. Clause stopped by for tea to.

I hope you enjoyed a peek into my kitchen window area!

My hostess today is my sweet friend Sandi at
Rose Chintz Cottage!
I have links on my left sidebar of the many
Tea Links there are in blogland.
Please go over to her blog and visit the other
Tuesday Tea Time particpators!

Have a Lovely Day!
Lorena



8 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello sweet Lorena,
Oh, I just love your window; gorgeous! Nothing like a bay window to dress up for the Holidays! Yours is looking very pretty and festive. I love your jars of sweets and tea things; very Christmasy! Isn't it lovely to have a friend stop by and help you decorate? I would love to have someone pop in on me right now and help lend a hand. I sprained my wrist a week ago and I can't do much more decorating. It's fun looking at everyone else's though. Thanks for joining me for tea. Have a delightful week, my dear friend.

Christmas Blessings,
Sandi

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE,

I LOVE THE WAY YOUR KITCHEN WINDOW TURNED OUT SO PRETTY AND CHEERY :)
HAPPY DECORATING!!

XO~MARI

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Lorena,
very nicely decorated. Love all the sweets in the glass jars. Nice and very tempting for a kitchen!
Greetings, Johanna

Beth said...

How pretty, Lorena! I love how the candies are so colorful in the glass jars. You have a nice vignette in your kitchen window area.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love your window!!! It looks great and would be so much fun to decorate for all the seasons!
Love how the jars look with all those yummy treats!
Warmly,
deb :)

Betty said...

Everything looks lovely. I just adore that teapot lamp.

Willow

GwendolynKay said...

Everything is gorgeous! I love the candy jars. I am a little green over your big window... What fun to think of displays for it.
Blessings~
Gwenny

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely fully decorated tree at my party. Would you mind please adding a link to my party so others can find it and join in if they want.