Rose ~ Chic ~ Friends: My blog is all about you; friends and sharing lifes journey...My love for all things Chic; repurposed, crafted, painted in many venues... and My LOVE for all things Roses! which show up in my home and created projects.

Monday, December 13, 2010

CHRISTMAS DECOR AT MY HOME ~ PART 1

Hello Dear Bloggy Friends!

I have SOOOOO been enjoying the many pictures of your homes all done up right for Christmas.  BLOGLAND is FULL of gorgeous homes for the Christmas Holidays!

  Last week I shared just a few things I had gotten done...like my kitchen window vingettes and our family room tree.  Well, I have finally gotten things finished, tweeked and pictures taken so I guess its my turn to share.  I have 4 rooms to share and I will try to break it into 3 or 4 posts so you can it all, if you'd like.  I decorate mainly our 1st level of living area so that is what I will be sharing with you.

Today I will start in our Family's main living area.  Hubby LOVES christmas and lights.  I could just put up a tree and pretty up the mantel and he'd be extremely happy.  He loves to sit with just lights on as we Vegg and watch TV.  My theme for this room as well as our adjoining Kitchen area's are kept in mainly golds and reds as you will see...and it all sparkles or has bling!
Enjoy!















Christmas decor for me is so much fun.  I keep tubs full of vintage and new ornies, beads,  greens and Santa's and then I create vingette with my many new and made glass jars and containers.  I love the feel they give all full of my cherished goodies. 

This room is casual yet elegant in feel...and the tree has white lights that lends a wonderful glow to the room at night.  My family and I have spent already, many hours in here enjoying our christmas decor and watching Christmas movies.

I hope you will come back tomorrow as I share pictures of our Royal Blue dining room as I have it set up for entertaining and it will be my TEA Time Tuesday contribution!

Merry Christmas!
Lorena

3 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Lorena, your home is looking very charming and festive! Love the tree and the fireplace! Wouldn't a cup of tea by the fire be lovely! Can't wait to see your dining room! Have a nice day, my dear friend.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It's very Christmasy at your home and your mantle is great!
Warmly,
deb :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Lorena,
Just beautiful!! I love all of your sweet vignettes!!

Gorgeous!!

Merry Christmas!!

Debbie